Monday, September 26, 2016

DANCING ON MY OWN - CALUM SCOTT


Dancing-on-my-own-piano-sheet-music.pdf
Dancing-on-my-own-piano-midi.mid


"Dancing on My Own" is a song by Swedish singer Robyn, taken from her fifth studio album, Body Talk Pt.1 (2010). The song was written and produced by Robyn and Patrik Berger, and was inspired by disco anthems by Ultravox, Sylvester and Donna Summer. The song was released as Body Talk Pt. 1's lead single on 1 June 2010, in Sweden and the United States. "Dancing on My Own" is an electronic and dance-pop ballad that speaks of a female protagonist who dances alone in a club while watching her ex-lover with another woman.
Calum Scott is an English singer and songwriter who came to worldwide attention when he appeared as a contestant on the television programme Britain's Got Talent in 2015. He subsequently released his version of "Dancing On My Own" as a single and it has reached number 2 on the UK Singles Chart, becoming the first solo singer from Hull to have a top 40 single since Ronnie Hilton in the 1960s.

- You can download Calum Scott – Dancing On My Own – Piano Tutorial free sheet music, chords and vocals to PDF format at above link.
 - How to play Calum Scott – Dancing On My Own – Piano Tutorial
If you’re having difficulties with learning this song or have any questions, comment below and I’ll try to help you out!
"Come to see my new websitehttp://pianotutorial.us/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment