Monday, March 27, 2017

LIGHT MY BODY UP - DAVID GUETTA FT. NICKI MINAJ & LIL WAYNE

Download: Light-my-body-up-piano-sheet-music.pdf
Download: Light-my-body-up-piano-midi.mid

"Light My Body Up" is a song by French DJ and producer David Guetta in collaboration with the of Trinidad and Tobago dating rapper Nicki Minaj and the US rapper Lil Wayne . The publication took place on 23 March 2017 on his own record label "What A Music" as well as the major label "Warner Music" and "Atlantic Records".
Light My Body Up was written by David Guetta , Giorgio Tuinfort, Julien Martinez, Ester Dean , Onika Maraj , Nick van de Wall , Dwayne Carter , Kirill Slepukha and Danil Shilovskii. Julien 'Drek' Martinez, Afrojack , Boaz van de Beatz and KIDDA took part in the production.

- You can download David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne – Light My Body Up – Piano Tutorial free sheet music, chords and vocals to PDF format at above link.
 - How to play David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne – Light My Body Up – Piano Tutorial 
If you’re having difficulties with learning this song or have any questions, comment below and I’ll try to help you out!
"Come to see my new websitehttp://pianotutorial.us/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment