Monday, April 10, 2017

MAKE ME LOVE YOU - TAEYEON (태연) (TEASER)



Make-me-love-you-piano-sheet-music.pdf
Make-me-love-you-piano-midi.mid

"Make Me Love You" is a song recorded by South Korean singer Taeyeon for her first studio album My Voice (2017). It was released on April 5th, 2017 as the album's single by S.M. Entertainment via the SMTOWN YouTube channel. The song's lyrics were penned by Jo Yoon Kyung, while its music was composed by Aaron Benward, Matthew Tishler and Felicia Barton. The song is a track that will be available on the deluxe edition of Taeyeon’s first full solo album, “My Voice“.

My Voice is the first studio album by South Korean singer Taeyeon. It was released on February 28, 2017, by S.M. Entertainment and distributed by KT Music. There are two physical editions of the album with similar tracklist but separate covers and booklets. Musically, songs on My Voice are based on Taeyeon's vocals and incorporate various genres including pop, pop rock, and PBR&B. Prior to the release of the album, a music video for "I Got Love" was released on February 18, 2017 as a promotional tool. The title track and lead single "Fine" was released simultaneously with the album on February 28.
- You can download TAEYEON 태연 – Make Me Love You – Piano Tutorial free sheet music, chords and vocals to PDF format at above link.

- How to play TAEYEON 태연 – Make Me Love You – Piano Tutorial
If you’re having difficulties with learning this song or have any questions, comment below and I’ll try to help you out!
"Come to see my new websitehttp://pianotutorial.us/"

Divide Album Playlist - Piano Tutorialhttp://bit.ly/DivideAlbum-EdSheeran
The Chainsmokers playlist - Piano Tutorialhttp://bit.ly/TheChainsmokersPlaylist

0 comments:

Post a Comment